Asthma affects many people of all ages
Right Medicine Pharmacy brings you a complete online resource to answer all your questions — check it out or call instore to speak to one of our pharmacists for further advice.
Remember the information provided here must never be used as an alternative to, or replacement for, advice given by a qualified medical professional.
Asthma is a chronic and common condition of the airways affecting many people of all ages.
Across the UK the number of people receiving treatment for asthma is in the region of 5.4m, with a person in one in five households suffering from the condition. Everyone is different and taking preventative measures to avoid asthma attacks and other complications begins by understanding the causes and the many triggers of asthma.
2ml Multimedia Tutorials
- What is Asthma
- Understanding asthma and some common triggers
- How to use your Accuhaler
- How to use your Autohaler
- How to use your Easi-breathe inhaler
- How to use your Evohaler
- Metered Dose
- How to use your Metered Dose inhaler
- How to use your Turbohaler
- Spacer with mask
- Assisting a child when using a spacer with a mask
- Small Vol Spacer
- How to use your Small Volume Spacer
- Large Vol Spacer Single
- How to use the single breath technique
- Large Vol Spacer Multiple
- How to use the multiple breath technique